Research has confirmed that electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs) are contributing to or directly causing cancer (gliomas, acoustic neuromas, lymphomas, etc.), neurodegenerative disease, autoimmune disease, and diabetes and more. Many people are effected by electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) but attribute it to other causes.
The outdated safety guidelines for cellular devices and the cell phone towers that support them, wireless phones, military towers, flat screen televisions, wireless gadgets, dirty electricity, and the electromagnetic fields emanating from every electrical device currently plugged in, along and many other sources, are exposing everyone and every living being to EMFs that are millions of times too strong! View the TEDx Talks: Wireless Wake-Up Call | Jeromy Johnson | TEDxBerkeley to learn more about Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS).
We believe everyone is experiencing electro hypersensitivity or microwave sickness and doesn’t know it. Early signs of electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) are a sensation of burning, headache, tingling, or numbness after holding the cell phone to the ear for a conversation. Tinnitus or ringing in the ears is another early warning sign. As EMF exposure causes further, irreversible harm, symptoms escalate and include:
lack of energy
blood pressure problems (hypotension or hypertension)
muscle and joint pain
anomia (problem with word finding)
increased fight or flight response (sympathetic dominance)